terms and conditions
Hello and Welcome!
TGM Services Inc. (“TGM Services”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the websites https://www.thegoofymermaid.com, www.ig4bosses.com www.followerstoloyalclients.com, www.kirstielauren.com, www.thegoofymermaid.mykajabi.com and kirstielauren.mykajabi.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Kirstie Lauren's events, people, courses, programs and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Kirstie Lauren and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and TGM Services Inc., a company incorporated in British Columbia. Kirstie Lauren may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Kirstie Lauren on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Kirstie Lauren.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Kirstie Lauren and Kirstie Lauren is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Kirstie Lauren accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Kirstie Lauren on various platforms, and help Kirstie Lauren offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. share or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kirstie Lauren at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Kirstie Lauren discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Testimonials. We love to share your wins and successes inside our programs. By signing up for our programs and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Kirstie have the potential to be used in our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
5. Our Refund Policy. We hold a very sensible ‘Do The Work’ Refund policy which essentially means you have to prove you’ve gone through the entire core curriculum, complete all the required work, answer a few questions which we’ll ask you once you can prove to us that you’ve done the work and then we’ll have the unilateral discretion to grant a refund.
If you decide your purchase was not the right decision for you or your business, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of enrolment. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 60th day, your refund will not be granted. All refunds are discretionary as determined by TGM Services Inc.
We are about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work but the course was not fitting for your business and/or business goals.
6. Being Blacklisted + Disputed Payments. Kirstie Lauren retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your bills, dispute your payments, or if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be removed from the blacklist once you pay your full amount owing, but for the remainder of your course access, you will not be eligible for refunds.
6.1 In the event that a student wants to regain access to our online courses after disputing payments, the student will be charged for the full price of the program upfront and agrees to pay a $15 Stripe fee for each payment previously disputed.
7. Payment Plans. You will have two options of payment plans with Kirstie Lauren. You can either pay up-front in full or you can pay in monthly instalments. Please note that for monthly payments, Stripe will automatically deduct the amount from the account information you provide Stripe. In the event the payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products or services. In the event of three failed payments, you understand Kirstie Lauren may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you. If you wish to pay off your remaining account balance in full, you can do so at anytime. To be eligible for our discounted pay-in-full price and bonus you must email us before your second invoice is automatically withdrawn. Please note a payment plan is not a membership, in which you cannot cancel at any time. By signing up for our payment plan, you agree to pay the full balance owing of your payment plan.
8. Breaking Payment Plans + Discontinued Payments. In the event that you break your agreed upon payment plan, our team will permit a three month grace period and will actively work with you to get payments back on track. However, after three months of delinquent payments, you will be charged 10% of the monthly payment due for every month of missed payments thereafter, for up to one year. The 10% late fee will only commence after your initial three month grace period.
For example: If you have paid the first three months but then pause your payment plan for the fourth month and fail to get back on track after three months, you will owe 10% for EACH month (up to one year) that your account sits inactive. You will have to pay this amount before you can re-access your account.
8.1 To get back on track with our program after 3+ months of delinquent payments, you must make up for ALL past due payments and late fees. Your access will be re-granted once your entire account is paid off. Please note: As long as your payments are made up within our 3 month grace period, IG4BOSSES students will still receive the full 12 months of access to our program and community. For each delinquent payment beyond our 3 month grace period, this will affect your overall time permitted within our program and course. Lost time cannot be reclaimed.
9. Course Access + Updates. As a IG4BOSSES student, your 12-month access to our program and private community will activate immediately upon purchasing the program. We have designed our course to be completed in as soon as 60-90 days, which is why we have factored in 10 additional months to account for differing schedules, learning preferences, speeds, and students who may need to take a break due to unforeseen circumstances. Our team actively updates the program to ensure the majority of students’ biggest roadblocks are anticipated, minimized, and addressed. Students are automatically granted access to any updates within our core curriculum and Bonuses. Please note, enrolling in our program does not grant free access to any future bonuses other than the ones promised to be offered upon the time of enrollment. If you enroll in our program within 30 days of a new bonus being offered, we will happily grant you access to this bonus upon request.
10. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees since we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that Kirstie Lauren makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. Ultimately, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that they will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We are here for you and want you succeed, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
11. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Kirstie Lauren linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Kirstie Lauren relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Kirstie Lauren.
13. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Kirstie Lauren or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Kirstie Lauren has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
14. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Kirstie Lauren website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
15. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Vanessa Lau and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.