Ah, technology — the ultimate love-hate relationship. Recently, it's given us enough sweat-inducing news alerts to last a lifetime, but it's also introduced us to some pretty neat innovations, especially within the beauty sphere.
The latest device comes from Mili Pure and it's all about detecting your skin's hydration levels and keeping track of your skin's health over time by syncing it all to your smartphone device.
Here's how it works:
Download the MiLi Pure app on your phone, then open the app and press the button on the bottom of the MiLi Pure II device. It will automatically connect to your SmartPhone via Bluetooth.
Select an area of the body to test and press and hold the device to your skin for five seconds. Once you release, you'll get a percentage number — that's your skin reading. The lower the number, the dryer your skin. You can also get different moisture readings on your body versus your face.
Use as often as desired. The App will record all measurements automatically.
- Measure your hand, face, eye and neck to give you powerful insight into your skin’s condition.
- All measurements are recorded by Mili Pure app which is accessible from your smartphone.
- The MiLi Probe is Skin-Friendly and comes with a protective cap.
- Based on your gender, age, skin type and current skin-moisture, the app will provide personalized tips on skin care and hydration.
- The App automatically generates charts of how your skin moisture has changed over time. Display a chart for today, this week or this month for hand, face, eye and neck.
- By viewing the historical charts, you can eliminate the guesswork and really know if a skin care product is working for you to prevent dry skin.
- I found it to be pretty accurate and gave consistent readings
- I love that it's small enough to fit in your purse.
- The embedded Swarovski Crystal gives this little device adds a nice unique touch.
- Makes a great gift for the for all skincare lovers.
$59.90 USD but you get 30% off when using DISCOUNT CODE: MERMAID30 at checkout.
Have you tried the Mili pure II?